Reset the network settings to the factory default.
Follow the steps below to reset the network settings back to its default factory settings (resetting all information such as the password and IP address information).
This function restores all wired and wireless network settings to the factory default.
- Press (Settings).
- Press All Settings. (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Press the Up or Down arrow to display Network. (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Press Network.
- Press the Up or Down arrow and then press Network Reset.
- Reset Network? will be displayed. Press Yes.
- Reboot OK? will be displayed. Press Yes for 2 seconds to confirm.
- The machine will re-start.
ADS-2500W, ADS-2500We, HL-3180CDW, MFC-9130CW, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9340CDW, MFC-J4320DW, MFC-J4420DW, MFC-J4510DW, MFC-J4620DW, MFC-J4710DW, MFC-J5520DW, MFC-J5620DW, MFC-J5720DW, MFC-J5920DW, MFC-J650DW, MFC-J6520DW, MFC-J6720DW, MFC-J680DW, MFC-J6920DW, MFC-J6925DW, MFC-J870DW, MFC-J875DW, MFC-J880DW, MFC-J885DW, MFC-J985DW(XL)
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.