FAQs & Troubleshooting
Date: 04/20/2021 ID: faqp00100543_000
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- brother is registered trademarks of Brother Industries, Ltd and its affiliates in Japan and in certain other countries.
- All other trademarks mentioned in this documents or Websites are the property of their respective owners.
- The display of third party trademarks in this documents or on the Website should not be taken to imply any relationship or license between Brother Industries, Ltd. and the owner of the trademark or to imply that Brother Industries, Ltd. endorses the wares, services or business of the owner of the trademark.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.