Print the Network Configuration Report
The Network Configuration Report lists the network configuration, including the network print server settings.
- Node Name: The Node Name appears on the current Network Configuration Report. The default Node Name is "BRNxxxxxxxxxxxx" for a wired network or "BRWxxxxxxxxxxxx" for a wireless network (where "xxxxxxxxxxxx" is your machine's MAC Address / Ethernet Address.)
- If the [IP Address] on the Network Configuration Report shows 0.0.0.0, wait for one minute and try printing it again.
- You can find your machine's settings, such as the IP address, subnet mask, node name, and MAC Address on the report, for example:
- IP address: 192.168.0.5
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- Node name: BRN000ca0000499
- MAC Address: 00-0c-a0-00-04-99
- Press or to select the [Machine Info.] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to select [Print NetSetting].
- Press OK.
- Press .
- Press [OK].
- Press .
HL-L5100DN, HL-L5200DW(T), HL-L6200DW(T), HL-L6300DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.