What kind of paper should I avoid?
- Highly textured paper.
- Smooth or shiny paper.
- Paper that is coated or has a chemical finish.
- Damaged, wrinkled or prefolded paper.
- Paper exceeding the recommended weight specified in the User's Guide of your product.
- Paper with tabs and staples.
- Letterheads using low temperature dyes or thermography.
- Multipart or carbonless paper.
HL-1230, HL-1240, HL-1250, HL-1270N, HL-1435, HL-1440, HL-1450, HL-1470N, HL-1650, HL-1670N, HL-1850, HL-1870N, HL-2460, HL-2600CN, HL-3450CN
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.