Introducing Brother My Stitch Monitor application
Brother My Stitch Monitor
Let's take a look at how to use My Stitch Monitor monitoring application with the machine.
FAQs & Troubleshooting
Find frequently asked questions and troubleshooting information for My Stitch Monitor.
(The machine is required to activate with the Upgrade kit I)
- Innov-is XP2
What is My Stitch Monitor?
Monitor compatible Brother embroidery machines from your smart device with My Stitch Monitor, a free application from Brother.
Wirelessly connect to your machine so you may monitor the progress status of your embroidery, thread alerts, and more.
You can check information on all the thread colors used for embroidering.
You can also receive notifications on your smart device when the machine stops (ex; Embroidery Finished, Waiting for thread to be changed, Errors).
- Easily check the progress status of your embroidery in the progress bar
- Receive updates about your embroidery even when you exit the application to your device's home screen
- View thread colors, thread brands and the duration of the embroidery
Supported operating systems and Devices
- Android™: 5.0 or later
- iOS: 10.0 or later (Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch)
How to download and install My Stitch Monitor
Click the link below for the mobile device you are using:
The latest Brother My Stitch Monitor version is available on Google Play™ Store.
- The application can be downloaded for free, but data charges for connecting to Google Play™ are borne by the customer.
Visit the app store for your mobile device to install My Stitch Monitor.
Innov-is XP1, Innov-is XP2, PR1055X
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.