How to select a stitch pattern
Turn on the sewing machine.
Press the stitch selection keys to designate the desired stitch number.
(1) Stitch selection keys (for digit in the tens place) : Changes the tens digit of the stitch number.
(2) Stitch selection keys (for digit in the ones place) : Changes the ones digit of the stitch number.
(3) Shows the number of the selected stitch
(4) Shows the symbol for the presser foot that should be used
- The stitch number varies depending on the models.
- For details on the built-in stitch patterns and the stitch numbers of each pattern, refer to "Stitch Chart".
CE1150, CP100X, CP2160P, CP2160R, CP2160W, CP60X, CP80X, CS5055, CS7000X
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.