Load paper into my Brother machine's paper tray.
Loading paper in the tray
Load only one size and type of paper in the tray at one time.
To load paper into the tray, follow these steps:
Before you add the paper, remove all of the paper that is currently in the tray.
- Fan the stack of paper well to avoid jams and misfeeds.
- Tap the stack of paper on a hard surface so that its edges are even.
- Gently insert the paper into the tray print side down.
Setting the Paper Size
When you change the size of the paper you load into your Brother machine, you must also change the machine's Paper Size setting.
- You can use three paper sizes: Letter, Legal, and A4.
To set your Brother machine's Paper Size, follow these steps:
- Press Menu/Set.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose Setup Receive and press Menu/Set.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose Paper and press Menu/Set.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose a paper size and press Menu/Set.
- You can choose Letter, Legal, or A4.
- Press 2.
- Press Stop/Exit.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.