Fuser Error or Self-Diagnostic
- The temperature of the fuser unit does not rise to a specified temperature within the specified time.
- The fuser unit is too hot.
Please follow the steps below to solve the problem:
- Turn the machine's power switch off, wait a few seconds, and then turn it on again.
- Leave the machine for 15 minutes with the power on.
- If the error still remains, please contact Brother Customer Service from "Contact Us" or call your dealer and report the error status, Fuser Error or Self-Diagnostic.
DCP-8110DN, DCP-8150DN, DCP-8155DN, HL-3140CW, HL-3170CDW, HL-3180CDW, HL-5440D, HL-5450DN, HL-5470DW, HL-5470DWT, HL-6180DW, HL-6180DWT, MFC-8510DN, MFC-8710DW, MFC-8810DW, MFC-8910DW, MFC-8950DW, MFC-8950DWT, MFC-9130CW, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9340CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.