How do I create a label using a template? (P-touch Editor 4.2)
The following steps show how to create the label shown below using the Auto Format Wizard.
- Click the [Auto Format] button on the Standard Toolbar. If the Standard Toolbar is not displayed, click [View] - [Toolbar] - [Standard Toolbar].
- [Auto Format WIzaed] will start. Select the category for the layout type, and click [Next >].
- Select the template you wish to use, and click [Next >].
- Change the text in the [Input:] edit box. Click [Next] to display another text. After you finish changing the text, click [Next >].
- Check the settings and options, and click [Finish].
- The template will be inserted on the label. Adjust the text font, size, alignment, etc. and print the label.
PT-1500PC, PT-1650, PT-18R, PT-18RKT, PT-1950, PT-1960, PT-2100, PT-2110, PT-2300, PT-2310, PT-2600, PT-2610, PT-2700, PT-2710, PT-3600, PT-9200DX, PT-9200PC, PT-9500PC, PT-9600, QL-1050, QL-1050N, QL-500, QL-550, QL-650TD, RL-700S
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.