Instructions for sending patterns created in CanvasWorkspace to the cutting machine via a USB Cable [Video]
Video instructions for transferring a data file from CanvasWorkspace to the cutting machine via a USB cable.
- If CanvasWorkspace is not installed on your computer, click here to download the application.
- This function is compatible only with Windows 64 bit.
- The USB cable is sold separately.
Click on the image to play the video instructions.
- The functions, components or screens shown in this video may differ from the ones that you are using.
- Video contents may change without prior notice.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.