The thread tension is incorrect.
- Check the machine is threaded correctly. Rethread the machine according to the instructions in the manual.
Refer to "Upper threading" of "Preparation" category.
- Check the upper thread tension set.
- Remove the bobbin and make sure it is threaded properly in the shuttle race.
Refer to "Correctly installing a bobbin. " of "Preparation" category.
- If there is any loose thread or lint in the bobbin case, please clean them with the included cleaning brush.
Refer to "Cleaning the Bobbin Case" of "General Information" category.
- Check if the combination of needle size, thread size and fabric is incorrect. Be sure to use the correct needle and thread size for the fabric you are sewing.
(Example: Denim-size 16 needle and 40-50 heavy duty thread)
Refer to " Combination of fabric, thread and needle " of "General Information" category.
AS1430S, AS2730S, BC-2100/BC-2100PRW, BM-3500/2600, DS-140, FS101, FS50, GS2700, GS2786K, GS3700P, HF37, Innov-is 1500D/1500, Innov-is 50, Innov-is 55P, Innov-is 950, Innov-is 980D, Innov-is 980K, JS1410, LS-2125/2160, NX-400Q/400, NX-600, PQ1500SL, QC-1000
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.