Reset Your Brother Machine
The following reset functions are available:
- Network (ADS-2700W)
Use Network reset if you want to restore the network settings, such as the password and IP address information, to the default factory settings.
- Address Book (ADS-2700W)
You can reset the Address Book and delete all existing contact information.
- All Settings
Use All Settings reset to restore all settings originally set at the factory. We recommend performing this procedure before transferring or disposing of the machine.
- Do one of the following:
In the Finder menu bar, click , and then double-click the Remote Setup icon.
- Select your model name in the Discover Devices dialog box, and then click Connect.The Remote Setup Program window appears.
- Click the Machine Info menu in the left navigation pane.
- Click the Reset button in Factory Reset.
- Click OK to close the Remote Setup window.
- Press .
- Press the reset option you want to use.
- Press [OK] for two seconds to restart the machine.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.