Enlarge or Reduce Copied Images
- Load your document.
- Press [Copy].
- Enter the number of copies.
- Press .
- Swipe up or down or press or to display the available options, and then press the option you want.
- Do one of the following:
- If you select [Enlarge] or [Reduce], press the enlargement or reduction ratio you want to use.
If you select [Custom(25-400%)], press (backspace) to erase the displayed percentage, or press to move the cursor, and then enter an enlargement or reduction ratio from  to .
- If you selected [100%] or [Auto], go to the next step.
[Auto] sets the machine to calculate the reduction ratio that best fits the size of paper.
[Auto] is only available when using the ADF.
- When finished, press [OK].
- Press [Start].
MFC-L5700DN, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L6900DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.