Reset the Network Settings to the Factory Settings
You can use your machine's control panel to reset the print server to its default factory settings. This resets all information, such as the password and IP address.
- This feature restores all wired (supported models only) and wireless network settings to the factory settings.
- You can also reset the print server to its factory settings using BRAdmin Light, BRAdmin Professional, or Web Based Management.
- Press Menu.
- Press or to display the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Network Reset] option, and then press OK.
- Follow the machine's instruction to reset the network settings.The machine will restart.
- Press .
- [Machine will reboot after resetting. Press [OK] for 2 seconds to confirm.] appears. Press [OK] for two seconds to confirm.The machine will restart.
DCP-L3551CDW, MFC-L3750CDW, MFC-L3770CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.