Calibrate Colour Output
The output density for each colour may vary depending on the machine’s environment, including factors like temperature and humidity. Calibrating your machine helps improve the output colour density.
If you are using the Mac printer driver, the printer driver automatically retrieves the calibration data. To retrieve the data manually, you must perform the calibration using Brother's Status Monitor.
- Press Menu.
- Press or to select the following:
- Select [Printer]. Press OK.
- Select [Clr Correction]. Press OK.
- Select [Calibration]. Press OK.
- Select [Calibrate]. Press OK.
- Press to select the [Yes] option.Calibration starts automatically, and will take a few minutes.
- Press Stop/Exit.
- Press .
- Press [Yes].Calibration starts automatically, and will take a few minutes.
- Press .
DCP-L3551CDW, MFC-L3750CDW, MFC-L3770CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.