Printing from other applications than the Brother iPrint&Scan when using an Android™ mobile device.
You can also print photos, documents and web pages by sharing them with Brother iPrint&Scan.
For example, you can print photos that are attached to email messages from your mobile device.
- Password-protected documents cannot be printed.
- Some encrypted PDF files cannot be printed.
- When printing a PDF file that uses fonts that are not embedded in the file, characters may be replaced with characters of a different font or may be garbled.
- When printing a PDF that includes transparent objects, the transparency setting will be ignored and the file will be printed with that setting off.
NOTE: Illustrations and instructions may vary depending on the version of the application you are using. We recommend you use the latest version to take advantage of all the features supported.
STEP A: Set a Device for Print
- Display the list of applications on your mobile device and tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon.
Make sure your machine is selected.
- If your machine is selected, continue to STEP B.
- If a different machine is selected or if No Device Selected is displayed, make sure your machine is turned on and then tap a model name or No Device Selected.
- The application will search your network and display a list of available machines.
Do one of the following:
- If your machine is displayed in the list, tap your machine. Continue to STEP B.
- If your machine is not displayed in the list, you may be able to find your machine by tapping Set Manually and then entering your machine's IP address.
Follow the instructions that apply to your case.
- Select the file you want to print.
- Share the file by selecting Brother iPrint&Scan from the list of applications.
- Tap Print.
- Navigate to the web page you want to print.
- Share the page by pressing the Menu button and selecting Share page. When the list of applications appears, select Brother iPrint&Scan.
- Tap Print Preview.
- Tap Print.
DCP-1610W, DCP-375CW, DCP-585CW, DCP-6690CW, DCP-7065DN, DCP-9010CN, DCP-9040CN, DCP-J140W, DCP-J152W, DCP-J315W, DCP-J552DW, DCP-J562DW, DCP-J572DW, DCP-J715W, DCP-J725DW, DCP-J752DW, DCP-L2535DW, DCP-L2540DW, DCP-L2550DW, DCP-L3551CDW, DCP-T500W, DCP-T510W, DCP-T700W, DCP-T710W, HL-1210W, HL-2250DN, HL-2270DW, HL-3070CW, HL-3150CDN, HL-3170CDW, HL-4050CDN, HL-4150CDN, HL-4570CDW, HL-5250DN, HL-5270DN, HL-5350DN, HL-5370DW, HL-5380DN, HL-5450DN, HL-5470DW, HL-6180DW, HL-L2360DN, HL-L2365DW, HL-L2375DW, HL-L3230CDN, HL-L3270CDW, HL-L5100DN, HL-L6200DW, HL-L6400DW, HL-L8250CDN, HL-L8260CDN, HL-L8350CDW, HL-L8360CDW, HL-T4000DW, MFC-1910W, MFC-255CW, MFC-295CN, MFC-490CW, MFC-5490CN, MFC-5890CN, MFC-6490CW, MFC-6890CDW, MFC-7840N, MFC-7860DW, MFC-790CW, MFC-795CW, MFC-8370DN, MFC-8380DN, MFC-8460N, MFC-8510DN, MFC-8860DN, MFC-8880DN, MFC-8910DW, MFC-9120CN, MFC-9140CDN, MFC-9320CW, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9440CN, MFC-9450CDN, MFC-9840CDW, MFC-990CW, MFC-9970CDW, MFC-J2310, MFC-J2330DW, MFC-J2510, MFC-J265W, MFC-J2720, MFC-J2730DW, MFC-J3520, MFC-J3720, MFC-J3930DW, MFC-J415W, MFC-J430W, MFC-J470DW, MFC-J480DW, MFC-J491DW, MFC-J615W, MFC-J625DW, MFC-J650DW, MFC-J6510DW, MFC-J6710DW, MFC-J680DW, MFC-J6910DW, MFC-J825DW, MFC-J870DW, MFC-J880DW, MFC-L2700DW, MFC-L2715DW, MFC-L2740DW, MFC-L2750DW, MFC-L2770DW, MFC-L3750CDW, MFC-L3770CDW, MFC-L5700DN, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L6900DW, MFC-L8690CDW, MFC-L8850CDW, MFC-L8900CDW, MFC-L9550CDW, MFC-T4500DW, MFC-T800W, MFC-T810W, MFC-T910DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.