Print the received faxes that are stored in memory. (Fax Storage)
If you are using the Paging or Fax Storage feature, you can still print a fax from memory when you are at your Brother machine.
Follow the steps below to print the faxes you have received:
- Press (Settings). (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Press All Settings.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to display Fax.
- Press Fax.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to Print Fax or Print Document.
- Press Print Fax or Print Document.
- Press Yes or OK.
- Press (Home).
- You can also print a fax from the memory by pressing Print on the Touchscreen. (some models with Fax Preview: When Fax Preview is set to Off.)
- When you print a fax from the memory, the fax data will be erased.
MFC-9140CDN, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-J2510, MFC-J2720, MFC-J3520, MFC-J3720, MFC-J650DW, MFC-J680DW, MFC-J870DW, MFC-J880DW, MFC-L2750DW, MFC-L2770DW, MFC-L3750CDW, MFC-L3770CDW, MFC-L5700DN, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L6900DW, MFC-L8690CDW, MFC-L8850CDW, MFC-L8900CDW, MFC-L9550CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.