The layout is incorrect when I print labels with P-touch Editor 5.x for Mac.
The label layout may not be correct if you use P-touch Editor 5.2 or later to print label files created with P-touch Editor 5.1. We recommend adjusting the layout in P-touch Editor 5.2 or later, and then printing the label. You can also print the label with P-touch Editor 5.1 instead.
- Double-click [Applications] - [P-touch Editor].
- Select [File] - [Open...] in the Menu bar.
- Select the label file (LBX) you want to open.
Alternatively, you can right-click the LBX file you want to open in the Finder, and then select [Open With] - [P-touch Editor (5.x.xxx)].
If both P-touch Editor 5.1 and P-touch Editor 5.2 or later are installed, P-touch Editor 5.2 or later will open first.
- Right-click the label file (LBX) you want in the Finder.
- Select [Open With] - [Other...].
- Select [Applications] - [P-touch Editor 5.1] - [P-touch Editor].
- Select the [Always Open With] check box.
- Click the [Open] button.
- Right-click the LBX file you want in the Finder and select [Get Info], or click the LBX file and press the keyboard shortcut ([command] + [i]).
- Click [Open with].
- Select [P-touch Editor (5.1.xxx)].
- Click the [Change All...] button.
- The [Are you sure you want to change all similar documents to open with the application "P-touch Editor (5.1.xxx)"?] window appears.
- Click the [Continue] button.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.