How do I set cut options and what features are they?
Press the Style key to display the Label menu.
Select "Cut Option" using the Up or Down arrow key, and then set the value by using the Left or Right arrow key.
Press the OK or Enter key to apply the settings.
* New settings are NOT applied if you do not press the OK or Enter key.
- Each label is printed, leaving a margin of 24 mm/0.94" on each end.
- A margin of 23 mm/0.91" is fed before printing each label. The printed label has a margin of 4 mm/0.16" before and after the text.
- Use this setting when printing several labels with minimum margins.
- A margin of 23 mm/0.91" is printed first, and then each label is printed, leaving a margin of 4 mm/0.16" before and after the text.
- Use this setting when printing Heat Shrink Tube.
- Pressing the Shift key and then the Preview key feeds the last printed label and cut it.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.