After installing the printer driver using a USB cable, a yellow caution symbol is displayed on the device icon. (for Windows)
When you open the list of printers and faxes in [Start] > [Devices and Printers], there may be a caution symbol on the printer icon or the USB print support icon. Check if you can print.
If you cannot print:
- Right-click the icon of your printer.
- Select "Delete Device".
- Reinstall the printer driver.
If you can print:
We recommend removing the caution symbol.
- Select [Control Panel] > [Hardware and Sound] > [Devices and Printers] > [Device Manager] to open the Device Manager.
- Click the [＋] next to [Universal Serial Bus Controller]. You will see [USB Printing Support] with a yellow caution symbol on the USB icon.
- Right-click the [USB Printing Support] icon. Select [Update Driver Software].
- In the [Update Driver Software] dialog box, click [Automatically search for the latest version of the driver software].
- When the driver software has updated properly, click [Close].
If there are caution symbols on multiple printers, perform a software update to resolve the issues.
Check the printer's icon in [Devices and Printers] to make sure the caution symbol is gone.
Dacă aveţi nevoie de asistenţă suplimentară, vă rugăm să contactaţi serviciul de asistenţă clienţi Brother:
Spuneţi-vă părerea despre conţinutul furnizat
Vă rugăm să ţineţi cont de faptul că acest formular este folosit numai pentru feedback.