Uneven density appears periodically across the page.
Check the following points to resolve the issue:
Perform the calibration using the Touchscreen/Control Panel or the printer driver.
Click here to see the details of how to carry out calibration.
- Clear the Improve Gray Color check box in the printer driver.
Identify the color causing the problem and put in a new toner cartridge.
To identify the color of the toner cartridge or replace toner cartridge, follow the steps below:
- Click here to print the chart. [345KB/ PDF]
- Compare your printed document with the printed chart to identify the color that is uneven.
- Replace the toner cartridge of the color. Click here to see the details of how to replace the toner cartridge.
- Install a new drum unit. Click here to see the details of how to replace the drum unit.
HL-L8250CDN, HL-L8260CDW, HL-L9200CDW, HL-L9310CDW, MFC-L8850CDW, MFC-L9550CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.