FAQs & Troubleshooting
Date: 10/07/2017 ID: faqh00100148_000
How long will the mat last?
The cutting mats used by this machine have been redeveloped with a different design, type, function, etc.
For details, refer to Important information about Mat.
The life of mat will vary depending on the type of the paper or fabric used, frequency of use, and storage condition.
To give the life longer, clean the mat and keep it with the protective sheet affixed.
- Remove lint or dust on the mat.
- Do not use alcohol or water to clean the mat.
- When the mat is not being used, clean it, and then store it with the protective sheet affixed.
- Do not leave material attached to the mat for a long period of time.
- Store the mat at room temperature and in a location not exposed to high temperatures, high humidity or direct sunlight.
CM110, CM350, CM550DX/ CM550, CM900
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.