Clean the Scanner
- Press and hold to turn the machine off.
- Lift the document cover (1). Clean the white plastic surface (2) and scanner glass (3) underneath it with a soft lint-free cloth moistened with water.
- In the ADF unit, clean the white bar (1) and the scanner glass strip (2) underneath it with a soft lint-free cloth moistened with water.
- Open the scanner glass cover (1), and then clean the other white bar (2) and scanner glass strip (3) (supported models only).
- Close the document cover.
- Press to turn the machine on.
DCP-L3551CDW, MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3770CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.