Configure Email Sending Using Web Based Management
We recommend using Web Based Management to configure secured email sending with user authentication, or email sending using SSL/TLS.
- Start your web browser.
- Type "https://machine's IP address" in your browser's address bar (where "machine's IP address" is the machine's IP address).
- If the machine prompts you for a password, type it, and then click .
- Click the Network tab.
- Click the Protocol menu in the left navigation bar.
- In the SMTP field, click Advanced Setting and make sure the status of SMTP is Enabled.
- Configure the SMTP settings.
- Confirm that the email settings are correct after configuration by sending a test email.
- If you do not know the SMTP server settings, contact your network administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- When finished, click Submit.The Test Send E-mail Configuration dialog box appears.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to test the current settings.
DCP-L3551CDW, MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3770CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.