Configure the SNTP Protocol Using Web Based Management
- Start your web browser.
- Type "https://machine's IP address" in your browser's address bar (where "machine's IP address" is the machine's IP address).
- If the machine prompts you for a password, type it, and then click .
- Click the Network tab.
- Click the Protocol menu in the left navigation bar.
- Select the SNTP check box to activate the settings.
- Click Submit.
- Restart your Brother machine to activate the configuration.
- Next to the SNTP check box, click Advanced Settings.
- Select the profile you want to set up or change.
Option Description Status
Displays whether the SNTP protocol is enabled or disabled.
Confirm the latest synchronization status.
SNTP Server Method Select AUTO or STATIC.
If you have a DHCP server in your network, the SNTP server will obtain the address from that server automatically.
Type the address you want to use.
Primary SNTP Server Address
Secondary SNTP Server Address
Type the server address (up to 64 characters).
The secondary SNTP server address is used as a backup to the primary SNTP server address. If the primary server is unavailable, the machine will contact the secondary SNTP server.
Primary SNTP Server Port
Secondary SNTP Server Port
Type the port number (1-65535).
The secondary SNTP server port is used as a backup to the primary SNTP server port. If the primary port is unavailable, the machine will contact the secondary SNTP port.
Synchronization Interval Type the number of hours between server synchronization attempts (1-168 hours).
- Click Submit.
DCP-L3551CDW, MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3770CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.