Configure the Store Print Log to Network Settings Using Web Based Management
- Start your web browser.
- Type "https://machine's IP address" in your browser's address bar (where "machine's IP address" is the machine's IP address).
- If the machine prompts you for a password, type it, and then click .
- Click the Administrator tab.
- Click the Store Print Log to Network menu.
- In the Print Log field, click On.
- Configure the following settings:OptionDescriptionNetwork Folder PathType the destination folder where your log will be stored on the CIFS server (i.e., \\ComputerName\SharedFolder).File NameType the file name you want to use for the print log (up to 32 characters).File TypeSelect the TXT or CSV option for the Print Log file type.Auth. Method
Select the authentication method required for access to the CIFS server: Auto, Kerberos, or NTLMv2. Kerberos is an authentication protocol which allows devices or individuals to securely prove their identity to network servers using a single sign-on. NTLMv2 is the authentication method used by Windows® to log into servers.
- Auto: If you select Auto, NTLMv2 will be used to the authentication method.
- Kerberos: Select the Kerberos option to use Kerberos authentication only.
- NTLMv2: Select the NTLMv2 option to use NTLMv2 authentication only.
UsernameType the user name for the authentication (up to 96 characters).
- For the Kerberos and NTLMv2 authentication, you must also configure the Date&Time settings or the SNTP protocol (network time server) and DNS server.
- You can also configure the Date & Time settings from the machine's control panel.
If the user name is part of a domain, enter the user name in one of the following styles: user@domain or domain\user.PasswordType the password for the authentication (up to 32 characters).Kerberos Server Address (if needed)Type the KDC host address (for example: kerberos.example.com; up to 64 characters) or the IP address (for example: 192.168.56.189).Error Detection SettingChoose what action should be taken when the Print Log cannot be stored to the server due to a network error.
- In the Connection Status field, confirm the last log status.You can also confirm the error status on the LCD of your machine.
- Click Submit to display the Test Print Log to Network page.To test your settings, click Yes and then go to the next step.To skip the test, click No. Your settings will be submitted automatically.
- The machine will test your settings.
- If your settings are accepted, Test OK appears on the screen.If Test Error appears, check all settings, and then click Submit to display the Test page again.
DCP-L3551CDW, MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3770CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.