Colored spots at 94 mm (3.7 in.) intervals or at 29 mm (1.1 in.) intervals
Follow the steps applicable for your case to resolve the issue:
- Case 1: Colored spots at 94 mm (3.7 in.) intervals
- Case 2: Colored spots at 29 mm (1.1 in.) intervals
If the issue is not resolved after printing a few pages, the drum may have foreign material, such as glue from a label, stuck on the drum surface. Clean the drum unit.
> Click here to see how to clean the drum unit.
Install a new drum unit.
> Click here to see how to replace the drum unit.
- Identify the color causing the issue and install a new toner cartridge.
To identify the color of the toner cartridge and replace toner cartridge, follow the steps below:
- > Click here to print the chart. [345KB/ PDF]
- Compare your printed document with the printed chart to identify the color causing the issue.
Replace the toner cartridge of the color.
> Click here to see how to replace the toner cartridge.
DCP-L3551CDW, HL-L3210CW, HL-L3230CDW, HL-L8260CDW, HL-L9310CDW, MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3770CDW, MFC-L8690CDW, MFC-L9570CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.