Print data from the Clipboard in Brother iPrint&Scan when using an iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Ensure that you have the latest version of the iPrint&Scan app installed in order to use all available features.
You can directly print data, such as photos, text, and selected portions of web pages, that is copied to the Clipboard by other applications.
NOTE: Illustrations and instructions may vary depending on the version of the application you are using. We recommend you use the latest version to take advantage of all the features supported.
STEP A: Set a Device for Print
- Display the list of applications on your mobile device and tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon.
Make sure your machine is selected.
- If your machine is selected, continue to STEP B.
- If a different machine is selected or if No Device Selected is displayed, make sure your machine is turned on and then tap a model name or No Device Selected.
- The application will search your network and display a list of available machines.
Do one of the following:
- If your machine is displayed in the list, tap your machine. Continue to STEP B.
If your machine is not displayed in the list, you may be able to find your machine by tapping Set Manually and then entering your machine's IP address.
Refresh the list by swiping over it.
- Copy the data to the Clipboard.
- Tap .
- Tap Clipboard.
- Tap Print.
Tap to change Print Settings.
Hvis du trenger ytterligere hjelp, kan du ta kontakt med Brothers kundeservice:
Tilbakemelding om innhold
Merk at dette skjemaet kun benyttes for tilbakemeldinger.