Scan an image and insert it into an Office 2007 application. (For Windows Vista or later)
Refer to the steps below for information on inserting a scanned image into an Office 2007 application.
How to scan an image and save it:
- Open the "Clip organizer".
(Start->All Programs->Microsoft Office->Microsoft office tools->Microsoft Clip Organizer)
- Choose the "File" menu, point to Add Clips to Organizer, and then click From Scanner or Camera.
- In the Insert Picture from Scanner or Camera dialog box, under Device, choose the scanner.
- Click Insert and save the scanned image in the directory of your choice.
How to insert the scanned image in the Office 2007 applications:
- Open the Office 2007 applications.
- Click "Picture" or "Clip Art" in the "Insert" menu and choose the scanned image file. (Below is an example of Word 2007)
DCP-110C, DCP-115C, DCP-130C, DCP-135C, DCP-145C, DCP-150C, DCP-165C, DCP-185C, DCP-195C, DCP-330C, DCP-350C, DCP-385C, DCP-395CN, DCP-585CW, DCP-6690CW, DCP-7010, DCP-7030, DCP-8020, DCP-8025D, DCP-8040, DCP-8045D, DCP-9010CN, DCP-B7500D, DCP-B7535DW, DCP-J100, DCP-J105, DCP-J125, DCP-J140W, DCP-L2531DW, DCP-L5600DN, DCP-T300, DCP-T310, DCP-T500W, DCP-T510W, DCP-T700W, DCP-T710W, MFC-210C, MFC-215C, MFC-235C, MFC-240C, MFC-290C, MFC-295CN, MFC-3220C, MFC-3240C, MFC-3360C, MFC-3420C, MFC-3820CN, MFC-410CN, MFC-425CN, MFC-440CN, MFC-490CW, MFC-5440CN, MFC-5460CN, MFC-5840CN, MFC-5860CN, MFC-620CN, MFC-6490CW, MFC-665CW, MFC-685CW, MFC-7340, MFC-7420, MFC-7450, MFC-7820N, MFC-7840N, MFC-8220, MFC-8370DN, MFC-8440, MFC-8460N, MFC-8510DN, MFC-8820D, MFC-8840D, MFC-8840DN, MFC-8860DN, MFC-8880DN, MFC-8910DW, MFC-9120CN, MFC-9140CDN, MFC-9420CN, MFC-9660, MFC-B7715DW, MFC-J2320, MFC-J410, MFC-J415W, MFC-J430W, MFC-J5910DW, MFC-J615W, MFC-J625DW, MFC-J6710DW, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-T910DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.