How to create a cable label
The cable label function allows you to create two types of cable labels.
Cable Label template 1 :
Cable Label template 2 :
To create a cable label, follow the steps below.
Press the [Cable] key ( / ).
Press the Cursor key ( ) to select your desired template and then press the [OK] key.
In case of the template 1:
A message " Input Text " is displayed for approximately one second. Enter text and then press the [OK] key.
In case of the template 2:
A message " Input Text 1 " is displayed. Enter the first text and then press the [OK] key.
A message " Input Text 2 " is displayed. Enter the second text and then press the [OK] key.
[Print] is displayed.
Press the [OK] key.
[Copies: 1] is displayed.
- Press the Cursor key or the number keys to specify the number of copies within the range of 1 - 9, and then press the [OK] key.
- You cannot set label length when printing cable labels.
- To clear all text and settings or text only, press the [Clear] key, press the Cursor key to select [Text&Format] or [Text Only], and press the [OK] key.
- You can set the Font, Size, Style and Frame while entering texts.
To exit templates and return to the text input screen, do one of following:
- Press the Escape key ( ).
- Press the Cursor key to select [Exit], and then press the [OK] key when [Print] appears.
- To preview labels, press the Preview key ( / ) when [Print] is displayed on the LCD.
- You cannot save labels created using templates to memory.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.