How do I clear the display?
To delete the letters one by one:
- Press the Backspace key ( / ).
To delete all text and settings:
- Press the Clear key ( [Clear] / ).
- Select [Text&Format] with the Cursor key ( ).
- Press the Enter ( ) or [OK] key.
To delete text only:
- Press the Clear key.
- Select [Text Only] with the Cursor key.
- Press the Enter or [OK] key.
PT-E100, PT-E110, PT-H105
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.