Send Scanned Data to an Email Server
Before using this feature, you must first configure your E-mail Server settings using Web Based Management. See Related Information: Send an Email Securely
- Load your document.
- Press or to display [to Email Server], and press it.
- Do one of the following to enter the destination email address:
- To select an email address from the Address Book, do the following:
- Press [Address Book].
- Press or until you find the name you are looking for.
- Press the name from the result.
- Press [OK].
- Press [OK].
- To change the scan settings, press [Options]. Configure the following settings, and then press [OK]:
- [2-sided Scan]
- [Scan Type]
- [File Type]
- [Document Size]
- [Skip Blank Page]
- [Advanced Settings]
- To configure other settings, press [Advanced Settings].
- To save the settings as a shortcut, press [Save as Shortcut].
- If signed PDF was selected from the [File Type] drop-down list, you must configure the certificate settings using Web Based Management.
- Press [Start].The machine starts scanning, and then sends the scanned document to the email address directly.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.