Correct the Paper Feed to Clear Vertical Lines
Adjust the paper feed to reduce vertical lines.
Before adjusting the paper feed, make a print quality check first by pressing .
- Press .
- Press [Next].
- Press [Yes] after a confirmation message if a print quality check has been completed appears on the LCD.
- Press [Auto] or [Manual].
- If you select the [Auto] mode, the paper feed is automatically adjusted by scanning the adjustment sheet.
- If you select the [Manual] mode, you need to input information printed on the adjustment sheet manually.
- Select the paper size to print the adjustment sheet on.
- Load specified size paper in the tray, and then press [Start].The machine prints the adjustment sheet.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.