Print as a Poster (Windows®)
- Select the print command in your application.
- Select Brother XXX-XXXX (where XXXX is the name of your model), and then click the printing properties or preferences button.The printer driver window appears.
- Click the Multiple Page drop-down list, and then select the 1 in 2x2 Pages, 1 in 3x3 Pages, 1 in 4x4 Pages, or 1 in 5x5 Pages option.
- Select the Print cut-out line check box, if needed.
- Print cut-out line
Prints a faint cut-out line around the printable area so that you can easily cut it out.
- Change other printer settings if needed.
- Click OK.
- Complete your print operation.
DCP-L5500DN, DCP-L6600DW, MFC-L5700DN, MFC-L5750DW, MFC-L6800DW(T), MFC-L6900DW(T), MFC-L6970DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.