How do I change the Language setting of the machine?
- Turn off the P-touch.
- Hold down the Shift and the "R" keys.
- Press the On/Off key once and then release the "Shift" and the "R" keys.
- "English" should be on the display.
- Press the cursor key until the required language is displayed.
- Pressto apply the setting.
- Set the desired unit and Date (MM/DD/YY) and Time (hh:mm)
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.