(Video) Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network using the supplied CD-ROM (Windows)
How to setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network using the supplied CD-ROM
*The clip is being streamed from YouTube. (Opens in a new window.)
|Operating Time:||10-15 minutes|
- To setup the Brother machine wirelessly, your PC must already be connected to the wireless network.
A USB cable may be needed in some cases.
If you are prompted to use a USB cable when connecting your Brother machine to the wireless network, see the Video 2.
- If you do not have the CD-ROM that was originally supplied with your machine, visit Brother Solutions Center and download the Full Driver & Software Package.
- This video was captured using Windows 7. The screens may be different from those shown on your PC.
- The instructions within this video are for first time setup only.
- The product or components (such as the power cord or the telephone line) shown in this video may differ from the ones that you are using.
- Video contents may change without prior notice.
You can change the size of the captions that are shown in the YouTube video by clicking (Captions) -> Settings....
If the caption is small, click + several times and then click Done.
|Operating Time:||5-10 minutes|
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.