Why does my Brother machine sometimes print the Transmission Verification Report even though I've turned the report off?
Even if you turn the Transmission Verification Report off by choosing Off, Off+Image, Off2 or Off2+Image, the report will print under the following circumstances:
- If a fax you attempt to send is unsuccessful due to a transmission error.
- If you successfully send a fax, but the receiving machine modifies the size of the document you sent.
- If you press Color (Colour) Start when sending a fax (black and white or color), but the receiving machine prints it in black and white.
- Even if the Transmission Verification Report is set to Off+Image, the image will not appear on the Transmission Verification Report if you send a color fax.
- Click here for information about setting up the Transmission Verification Report.
MFC-J220, MFC-J265W, MFC-J410, MFC-J415W, MFC-J430W, MFC-J5910DW, MFC-J615W, MFC-J625DW, MFC-J6510DW, MFC-J6710DW, MFC-J6910DW, MFC-J6920DW, MFC-J6925DW, MFC-J825DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.