Set Sleep Mode Countdown
When the machine is in Sleep Mode, it acts as if it is turned off. The machine will wake up and start printing when it receives a print job. Use these instructions to set a time delay (countdown) before the machine enters Sleep Mode.
- Press or to select the [General Setup] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to select the [Ecology] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to select the [Sleep Time] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to enter the length of time, in minutes, that the machine should remain idle before entering Sleep Mode.Press Go.
- Press .
- Enter the length of time (maximum 50 minutes) the machine will remain idle before entering Sleep Mode, and then press [OK].
- Press .
HL-L5000D, HL-L5100DN(T), HL-L5200DW(T), HL-L6250DN, HL-L6300DW(T), HL-L6400DW(T), HL-L6450DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.