Reset the Network Settings to the Factory Settings
You can use your machine's control panel to reset the print server to its default factory settings. This resets all information, such as the password and IP address.
- This feature restores all wired (supported models only) and wireless network settings to the factory settings.
- You can also reset the print server to its factory settings using BRAdmin Light, BRAdmin Professional 3, or Web Based Management.
- Press or to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to select the [Network Reset] option, and then press OK.
- Press for [Yes].The machine will restart.
- Press .
- Press [Yes] for two seconds to confirm.The machine will restart.
HL-L5100DN(T), HL-L5200DW(T), HL-L6250DN, HL-L6300DW(T), HL-L6400DW(T), HL-L6450DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.