Paper is Jammed in the Paper Tray
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Slowly pull out the jammed paper.
Pulling the jammed paper downward using both hands allows you to remove the paper more easily.
- Fan the stack of paper to prevent further jams, and slide the paper guides to fit the paper size.
- Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ).
- Put the paper tray firmly back in the machine.
HL-L2310D, HL-L2312D, HL-L2350DW, HL-L2352DW, HL-L2357DW, HL-L2370DN, HL-L2371DN, HL-L2372DN, HL-L2375DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.