I cannot print from the MP Tray. Why?
To print from the MP Tray, make sure that you select the "MP Tray" setting within the printer driver.
To see how to select the setting, follow these simple steps:
- Click Start=>Settings=> Printers
- Right click on the appropriate Printer Icon and select "Properties".
- Open the "Basic" tab.
- Make sure that "MP Tray" is selected in the Paper Source field as a "First Page".
You can use the updated printer driver.
Please go to the "Downloads" section in this web site to get the latest printer driver.
If you use the latest driver, paper is fed from MP Tray as long as there is a paper on the MP Tray without changing any printer properties as shown above. (If MP Tray becomes empty, paper is automatically fed from Tray 1.)
How to install the printer driver:
- Download the file into your computer or disk.
- Click Start => Setting => Printer
- Double click Add Printer
- Follow the guidelines of installation.
When you install a new printer driver, the orginal printer driver software will be overwritten and new printer icon will be created.
i.e.) Brother HL-1650/1670N (Copy2)
Therefore, we recommend removing the old printer icon to prevent confusion.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.