How do I set tape margins and what features are they?
- Press the [Menu] key.
- Press the [Cursor] key to select [Margin] and press .
- Press the [Cursor] key to select the margin you wish among [Full/ Half/ Narrow/ Chain Print].
- Press .
<Full / Half / Narrow>
For leaving equal margins on both sides of the text.
The margin length are as follows:
For creating a label containing text in various styles.
- Enter text.
- Press , then [Copies:] appears.
- Press the [Cursor] key or enter number with number keys to select the number of copies.
- Press . Printing will start, and then the message [OK to Feed?] appears.
- Press to enter more text.
- Clear the text, enter the text for the next label, and then press .
- When the message [OK to Feed?] appears after the last label is printed, press .
- After the tape is fed, press the cutter lever to cut off the chain of labels.
- When [Half] or [Narrow] is set, displayed label length is the length from the printed dots (:) to the end of the label.
- To print more than 1 copy of a label with minimum margin, set the margin to [Narrow].
When [Chain Print] is set, feed the tape before using the cutter otherwise a part of the text may be cut off. Also, cut along the printed dots (:) with scissors so the text is centered in the label.
*Feed the tape before using the cutter.
- Do not pull the tape since this may damage the tape cassette.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.