The No Drum message appears if the toner cartridge is placed in the machine without the drum unit.
Follow the steps below to clear the No Drum message.
- Open the scanner cover. The pull-arm (1) on the left side of the machine will lock. Open the top cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Put the toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Insert the drum unit assembly into the machine.
- Close the top cover. After pulling the pull-arm (1) on the left side of the machine down, close the scanner cover using both hands.
DCP-1510, DCP-1510E, DCP-1510R, DCP-1512, DCP-1512E, DCP-1512R, DCP-1602R, DCP-1610W, DCP-1610WE, DCP-1610WR, DCP-1612W, DCP-1612WE, DCP-1612WR, DCP-1622WE, DCP-1623WE, DCP-1623WR, MFC-1810, MFC-1810E, MFC-1810R, MFC-1815R, MFC-1910W, MFC-1910WE, MFC-1912WR
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.