Fuser Error or Self-Diagnostic
- The temperature of the fuser unit does not rise to a specified temperature within the specified time.
- The fuser unit is too hot.
Please follow the steps below to solve the problem:
- Turn the machine's power switch off, wait a few seconds, and then turn it on again.
- Leave the machine for 15 minutes with the power on.
- If the error still remains, please contact Brother Customer Service from "Contact Us" or call your dealer and report the error status, Fuser Error or Self-Diagnostic.
DCP-1510, DCP-1510E, DCP-1510R, DCP-1512, DCP-1512E, DCP-1512R, DCP-1602R, DCP-1610W, DCP-1610WE, DCP-1610WR, DCP-1612W, DCP-1612WE, DCP-1612WR, DCP-1622WE, DCP-1623WE, DCP-1623WR, DCP-8110DN, DCP-8250DN, DCP-9015CDW, DCP-9017CDW, DCP-9020CDW, DCP-9022CDW, HL-3140CW, HL-3142CW, HL-3150CDW, HL-3152CDW, HL-3170CDW, HL-3172CDW, HL-5440D, HL-5450DN, HL-5450DNT, HL-5470DW, HL-6180DW, HL-6180DWT, MFC-1810, MFC-1810E, MFC-1810R, MFC-1815R, MFC-1910W, MFC-1910WE, MFC-1912WR, MFC-8510DN, MFC-8520DN, MFC-8950DW, MFC-8950DWT, MFC-9140CDN, MFC-9142CDN, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9332CDW, MFC-9340CDW, MFC-9342CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.