The fabric tape became detached after washing.
The adhesive force of the fabric tape varies depending on ironing temperature, ironing procedure, and fabric materials.
- Set the iron to a medium-high temperature (160-180°C / 320-355°F).
- Press down firmly for 15-30 seconds.
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Linen
- 100% Polyester
Polyester + Cotton
Please note that for best results, the above suitable fabrics should have relatively smooth surfaces.
- Wool, Rayon, Chemical fiber
- Toweling and other thick materials
- Denim and other rough surfaced materials
- Waterproof materials
- Non-heatproof materials (low temperature requirement)
- Elastic (stretchable) type materials
GL-200, PT-1000, PT-1005, PT-1010, PT-1080, PT-1090, PT-1280, PT-1290, PT-1830, PT-18R, PT-1950, PT-2030, PT-2100, PT-2460, PT-2470, PT-2480, PT-2700, PT-2730, PT-7100, PT-7500, PT-7600, PT-900, PT-9500PC, PT-9700PC, PT-9800PCN, PT-D200, PT-D210, PT-D400, PT-D450, PT-D600, PT-E100, PT-E110, PT-E300, PT-E500, PT-E550W, PT-H100, PT-H101, PT-H105, PT-H107, PT-H108, PT-H110, PT-H300, PT-H500, PT-H75, PT-P300BT, PT-P710BT, PT-P910BT, RL-700S
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.