Reset the Network Settings to Factory Default
You can use your machine's control panel or Web Based Management to reset the machine's network settings to its default factory settings. This resets all information, such as the password and IP address.
- This feature restores all wired and wireless network (supported models only) settings to the factory settings.
- You can reset the scan server to its factory settings using Remote Setup or Web Based Management.
- Unplug the interface cable before you perform a Network reset.
- Reset the Network Settings to Factory Default using machine's control panel
- Reset the Network Settings to Factory Default using Web Based Management
Open the Front Cover, press and hold (Scan to USB) for five seconds.
- Start your web browser.
Type "https://machine's IP address" in your browser's address bar (where "machine's IP address" is the machine's IP address).
If required, type the password in the Login field, and then click Login.
The default password to manage this machine's settings is located on the back of the machine and marked "Pwd".
Go to the navigation menu, and then click Administrator > Reset Menu.
Start from , if the navigation menu is not shown on the left side of the screen.
Click Reset under Network.
The reset confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes to restart your machine.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.