How to add Microsoft Excel text to a Label List (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
To add Microsoft Excel data to a Label List, the Label List has to be set to record the data.
If it is NOT set, please take the steps below:
- Click [Tools] - [Options...] in the edit screen.
- Click the [Label List] tab.
- Check the "Automatically Record Data Imported With Add-In" check box ON.
- Start Excel, and then open the document containing the data to be imported.
- Select the cells to be imported.
- Click the "Brother P-touch" button on the [Add-in] tab of the Ribbon.
The imported data will be registered in the Label List as follows:
|Date Created||"Date" field|
|First line of the highlighted information||"Title" field|
|All highlighted information||"Body" field|
|Text set to be imported into the "Code" field||"Code" field|
MW-145BT, MW-260, PT-9700PC, PT-9800PCN, PT-D600, PT-D800W, PT-P700, PT-P710BT, PT-P750W, PT-P900W, PT-P910BT, PT-P950NW, QL-1050, QL-1050N, QL-1060N, QL-1100, QL-1110NWB, QL-500, QL-550, QL-570, QL-580N, QL-650TD, QL-700, QL-720NW, QL-800, QL-810W, QL-820NWB, RJ-2030, RJ-2050, RJ-2140, RJ-2150, RJ-3050, RJ-3150, RJ-4030, RJ-4040, RJ-4230B, RJ-4250WB, TD-2020, TD-2120N, TD-2130N, TD-4000, TD-4100N, TD-4420DN, TD-4550DNWB
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.