Printing is not possible. (P-touch Editor5.3 for Mac)
Perform the following steps to solve the problem:
STEP1: Check the connection between your printer and the computer
STEP2: Restart your printer and P-touch Editor
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
Make sure that both ends of the USB cable are correctly inserted into the computer and the printer.
- Try disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable at both ends. Disconnect the printer and the computer and reconnect them.
- Try another USB port if available.
- If you are using a USB hub, remove it and connect the printer directly to the computer. Depending on the model of the USB Hub, the printer may not be correctly detected.
- Use a USB cable no longer than 6 feet long (2 meters).
- Try another USB cable if available.
- If you are using a network model, make sure that you have not accidentally connected the USB cable to the LAN port instead of the USB port.
Make sure that the Editor Lite mode is disabled.
For PT-P750W / QL-700 / QL-1110NWB users
If the Editor Lite lamp is lit, press and hold down the Editor Lite button until the Editor Lite lamp turns off.
P-touch Editor may have become unstable and need to be restarted. After saving all data, try restarting P-touch Editor, and then turn the printer off. After restarting P-touch Editor, turn the printer back on again.
PT-9500PC, PT-9700PC, PT-9800PCN, PT-D450, PT-D600, PT-D800W, PT-E550W, PT-P700, PT-P710BT, PT-P750W, PT-P900W, PT-P910BT, PT-P950NW, QL-1050, QL-1050N, QL-1060N, QL-1110NWB, QL-500, QL-550, QL-570, QL-580N, QL-650TD, QL-700, QL-720NW, VC-500W
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.