How do I print multiple lines and how many lines can I print?
- Type the first line of text.
Press the Enter key.
A return mark appears at the end of the line and the cursor moves to the start of the new line.
- Type the next line of text.
- Repeat the steps 2 and 3 until all lines are entered.
- Press the Print key to start printing.
You can preview the current page and check the layout before printing.
- Press the Preview key. An image of the label is displayed on the screen. The length of the label is shown in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Press the Left or Right arrow key to scroll the preview to the left or right.
- Press the Up or Down key to change the magnification of the preview.
The maximum number of text lines that can be printed depends on the width of the installed tape.
Refer to the following table:
|Tape Width||Maximum Number of Lines that can be printed|
|3.5 mm / 0.13"||1|
|6 mm / 0.23"||2|
|9 mm / 0.35"||2|
|12 mm / 0.47"||3|
|18 mm / 0.70"||5|
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.