Use PC-Fax Receive to Transfer Received Faxes to Your Computer (Windows® only)
Even if you have turned off your computer (at night or on the weekend, for example), your machine will receive and store your faxes in its memory.
When you start your computer and the PC-FAX Receiving software runs, your machine transfers your faxes to your computer automatically.
If you selected [Backup Print: On], the machine will also print the fax.
- Press .If your machine displays the [All Settings] menu on the Home screen, skip the [Settings] menu.
- Press [OK], and then following the LCD instruction.
- Before you can set up PC-Fax Receive, you must install the MFL-Pro Suite software on your computer. Make sure your computer is connected and turned on.
- PC-Fax Receive is not available for the Mac operating systems.
- If you get an error message and the machine cannot print the faxes in the memory, you can use this setting to transfer your faxes to your computer.
- Press [<USB>] or the name of the computer you want to receive faxes if you are on a network, and then press [OK].
- Press [Backup Print: On] or [Backup Print: Off].
- Press .
MFC-L8690CDW, MFC-L8900CDW, MFC-L9570CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.